Avery Dental Center is thrilled to offer dental veneers and crowns in Dublin, Ohio, to improve the appearance of your smile. Dental veneers provide a fast and beautiful cosmetic dental enhancement, while crowns can improve the strength and aesthetics of your teeth. Whichever you choose, our dentist will educate you about each treatment, so you can choose the one that works best for you.
Our dental veneers are very thin shells made of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to enhance the appearance of your smile. They are an ideal option for improving your smile because the color and translucence of porcelain matches the natural appearance of tooth enamel. Additionally, porcelain is stain resistant, so your smile will stay brighter longer.
Dr. Mehrdad Safavian may recommend veneers to:
- Close large gaps between teeth
- Whiten teeth that have severe staining or discoloration
- Improve the appearance of misshapen teeth
- Correct slightly crooked teeth
- Fix teeth that are broken, chipped, worn, or cracked
With a dental crown (cap), our dentist can protect a severely decayed or damaged tooth while enhancing its appearance. The crown is custom-made to fit over the entire tooth, starting at the gum line, in order to restore its original shape and size. Our dental crowns are made of full porcelain which work well for the front teeth, porcelain-fused-to-metal crown, or all-metal which is ideal for back teeth. Dr. Mehrdad Safavian will help you determine which type of dental crown works best for your smile.
Crowns can be used for a variety of restorative and aesthetic purposes, including:
- To protect a tooth following root canal therapy
- To anchor and attach a dental bridge
- To cover and complete a dental implant
- To enhance the aesthetics of your smile
- To improve a misshapen tooth
- To strengthen a tooth that is fractured or weakened
- To support a large filling when little natural tooth structure remains
To find out whether dental veneers or crowns are right for you, please contact Avery Dental Center at (614) 789-9000 to schedule a consultation with our dentist.